- Caviar Star business practices follow the Fish and Wildlife, FDA, and other pertinent federal, state, and local food safety rules and regulations.
- Caviar Star uses secure temperature and humidity-controlled packaging technology to assure safe food transportation to its destination.
- Any accidental transportation damage must be addressed with the shipping carrier in accordance with their specific policy.
- To prevent our products from the risks associated with spoilage, contamination, or misbranding, we cannot resell returned food items. Hence, we have to discard returned food.
- For public safety reasons, all perishable food sales are FINAL SALE, with exception of shipping damages/spoilage. No return or exchange claims will be accepted without prior approval from a Caviar Star representative on a case-by-case basis.
- If there is damage or spoilage caused by shipping couriers you must contact us within 48 hours of receiving, do not discard the product before contacting, photo evidence or product return may be requested to receive a refund.
- All delivery dates are approximate. Caviar Star shall not be liable for any damage as a result of any delay or failure to deliver for any reason including, but not limited to, problems with suppliers, embargos or other governmental acts, regulations or requests, fire, flood, accidents, sabotage, strikes, slowdowns or other labor difficulties, war, riot, delays in transportation, or defaults of common carriers. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period of time equal to the time lost because of the delay. A buyer’s exclusive remedy for Caviar Star’s inability to deliver for any reason shall be rescission of this agreement, which the buyer can only exercise before Caviar Star has delivered the product to a carrier at any point of shipment.
- Agreeing to Caviar Stars terms and conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between Caviar Star and the buyer. No term or provision of this agreement may be amended, waived, discharged, or terminated orally, but it can happen through an instrument in writing that is signed by all parties, except as otherwise expressly provided herein.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh and should be inspected immediately upon arrival. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase and have identified a quality-related issue, please return it within 48 hours for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price of the products only (less shipping and handling fees). You must contact us for return approval before returning, if you return without prior approval from a Caviar Star representative, your return will not be accepted. Please keep all packaging intact for any returns. If an exchange is requested, the replacement product will be shipped as soon as we have processed and confirmed your claim.
Please inspect your package and products as soon as they arrive at your door!
If your package has arrived damaged or has been tampered with, please contact the carrier (UPS or other) and our Customer Service Department. Any delay in contacting the carrier and our Customer Service Department makes it more difficult to file a claim. In this case, please keep ALL packaging and items EXACTLY as they arrived.
All returns must be shipped to:
For more information about shipping, contact us or call us at 888-268-8780 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9 AM-5 PM EST).
*All prices are subject to change without prior notice.