Please call us if you have questions or need help placing your order.
Caviar Star Orders:
- Our caviar is shipped refrigerated in our custom designed insulated packaging, and will keep cold for up to 48-72 hours. Your shipment will arrive fresh, usually the day after it is ordered.
- Perishable items are shipped next-day, via UPS or Fedex overnight delivery and non-perishable items are shipped FedEx or UPS Ground unless you have requested otherwise.
- We will do our part to get your order out and delivered to you on the desired date, however, sometimes unforeseen delays, such as higher than normal shipping volumes or adverse weather, might delay the delivery date of your order. While we pay extra to ensure our shipments are covered by courier claim insurance, uncontrollable circumstances like weather severe weather might cancel the coverage on perishables.
- Orders for perishable items received by 12 PM Noon Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Thursday, are processed and shipped the same-day unless a later ship date is requested or a seasonal volume and/or weather delay notice has been posted to the policies page of our site. Orders received on Friday are processed same-day only if accompanied by an extra Saturday Delivery fee of $20.00 per address to our standard shipping charges. Please note that Saturday delivery is not available to all locations. If your order is urgent, please call us and we will do whatever we can to expedite it.
- Standard shipping and handling charges are $35.00 for overnight perishable items. Non-perishables items will be charged the lower ground rate of $15.00. An additional charge of $10.00 is added to each order for Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska.
- Online perishable orders are subject to a $30.00 minimum. Large boxes or west coast orders may have additional charges and you would be notified in advance for any additional charges.
- Shipping prices are subject to change without notice.
- Online images are representations only. Actual products or brands may vary slightly.
Accurate Shipping Quotes: Our shipping rates are very competitive due to our order volume and represent best averages - We do not inflate shipping prices. If your location is somewhat close and you'd like to receive an accurate shipping quote, please contact us with your name and address prior to checking out.
- Caviar and other perishable products purchased through Caviar Star can only be insured when delivering within the United States. FedEx and UPS have guaranteed delivery within the 50 US states, but shipments going via USPS and/or to US territories, protectorates, and military bases are not covered for spoilage. International customers should contact us for info and pricing on overseas shipments.
- Caviar and perishables are not guaranteed to be deliver to a PO Box on-time and therefore are not insurable. Non-perishables going to a PO box will go UPS or USPS. Please indicate a full shipping address and telephone number when ordering.
- We are not responsible for incorrect addresses. Please carefully check name, address and zip code of recipient.
- To prevent fraudulent activity, new customers who place orders that have different "Bill to" and "Ship to" addresses will be contacted before their order ships. Such orders will not ship until the purchaser confirms the shipment.
- Please provide any "Special Shipping Instructions" at checkout, in the "Order Instructions/Comments (Optional)" field of the order confirmation section. We are not responsible, for loss or damage to deliveries requested with "no signature required", or, for delivery delays that are beyond our control.
Packing Slip/Invoice: Inside the package there will be no paperwork showing the prices paid on your order, only a Caviar Star packing slip to show the contents of the box. Please notify us in advance if you want an invoice included with your shipment.