Caviar Star Orders:
- Our caviar is shipped refrigerated in our custom designed insulated packaging, and will keep cold for up to 48 hours. Your shipment will arrive fresh, usually the day after it is ordered.
- Perishable items are shipped next-day, via FedEx overnight delivery and non-perishable items are shipped FedEx Ground unless you have requested otherwise.
- We will do our part to get your order out and delivered to you on the desired date, however, sometimes unforeseen shipping delays, such as weather, might delay the delivery date of your order. While our shipments are covered by courier claim insurance, uncontrollable circumstances like weather will cancel the coverage on perishables. While over 98% of our orders are delivered on-time, we do advise purchasing insurance at checkout, just in case.
- Orders for perishable items received by 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Thursday, are processed and shipped the same-day unless a later ship date is requested. Orders received on Friday are processed same-day only if accompanied by an extra Saturday Delivery fee of $15.00 per address to our standard shipping charges. Please note that Saturday delivery is not available to all locations. If your order is urgent, please call us and we will do whatever we can to expedite it.
- Standard shipping and handling charges are $35.00 for overnight perishable items. Non-perishables items will be charged the lower ground rate of $15.00. An additional charge of $10.00 is added to each order for Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska.
- Online perishable orders are subject to a $30.00 minimum. Large boxes or west coast orders may have additional charges and you would be notified in advance for any additional charges.
- Shipping prices are subject to change without notice.
- Online images are representations only. Actual products or brands may vary.
Accurate Shipping Quotes: Our shipping rates are best averages - If your location is somewhat close and you'd like to receive an accurate shipping quote, please contact us with your name and address. If the shipping cost is less than our flat rate shipping, we will give you store credit before checkout.
- Caviar purchased through Caviar Star can only be shipped within the United States. International customers should contact us for info and pricing on overseas shipments.
- Caviar and perishables cannot be deliver to a PO Box. Non-perishables going to a PO box will go Fedex Smartpost or USPS. Please indicate a full shipping address and telephone number when ordering.
- We are not responsible for incorrect addresses. Please carefully check name, address and zip code of recipient.
- To prevent fraudulent activity, new customers who place orders that have different "Bill to" and "Ship to" addresses will be contacted before their order ships. Such orders will not ship until the purchaser confirms the shipment.
- Please provide any "Special Shipping Instructions" at checkout, in the "Order Instructions/Comments (Optional)" field of the order confirmation section. We are not responsible, for loss or damage to deliveries requested with "no signature required", or, for delivery delays that are beyond our control.
Packing Slip/Invoice: Inside the package there will be no paperwork showing the prices paid on your order, only a Caviar Star packing slip to show the contents of the box. Please notify us in advance if you want an invoice included with your shipment.