This is my favorite way to eat all of the left over Easter Eggs. Deviled eggs garnished with Siberian Caviar, served alongside a crusty loaf of bread and a side salad, is the most decadent post-Easter meal I can imagine. Bon Appetit! (Makes 16)
Siberian Caviar ( Domestic | Imported )
1. Carefully peel your eggs under a thin stream of cold water in your kitchen sink then gently slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
2. Gently remove the yolk from each half and reserve.
3. Place the best 16 halves on a deviled egg plate if you have one, a regular plate is fine if you don’t – reserve the empty halves.
4. Press the yolks through a strainer into a bowl, this makes the deviled egg filling really fluffy and easy to pipe from a pastry bag, it’s the best way to make the filling.
5. Add mayonnaise and salt to the pressed yolk and mix with a spoon. Fill a pastry piping bag and use a large star tip to fill the egg white halves. If you don’t have a pastry bag, use two spoons for the egg yolk filling, one to scoop, the other to push yolk mixture off the spoon into the egg.
6. When the deviled eggs are done, serve with iced Siberian caviar and mother of pearl spoons for guests to make their own.