Here's a delicious pasta recipe with Elle Esse Black Truffle Carpaccio. Fresh sliced black truffles and mushrooms mixed in fruity Umbrian olive oil. Perfect for adding amazing flavor to pasta dishes, risotto, sauces, or meat dishes.
|Black Truffle Carpaccio|
White wine (dry)
Dry Pasta (of choice)
Black pepper (freshly ground)
2 ct. (minced)
3 ct. (minced)
1/2 cup (grated)
- Mix 2 teaspoons of the truffle carpaccio with cream and chill 6 hours.
- Melt butter in a 12" skillet over medium-high. Cook shallots and garlic until golden, 5 minutes. Add wine and thyme; cook 5 more minutes.
- Add reserved truffle cream; simmer until thickened about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in salted boiling water as per directions.
- Drain pasta; add to truffle cream sauce, then add parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Garnish with chives & top with 4 additional teaspoons of truffle slices.
- Serve immediately with warm crusty bread.